Thursday 13 October 2016

Week Seventeen: Garage Door, Painting, Electrical and Basins

Huge week! Have to pinch myself sometimes, the progress has been relentless.

We had painters in on Monday and Tuesday. All the walls are done with the exception of the cutting in and the architraves (which will be done after the flooring is installed, I believe). I'm really in love with the colour (Taubmans Pebble Bay) as it is warm and neutral.

Garage door was installed Wednesday and it looks fabulous! The sinks/basins and caesarstone to the bathrooms/back kitchen bench are also there now.

Electricians worked through yesterday so all our down lights have been installed, bayonet globes ready to roll in all other places. We have the indoor/outdoor power points on the walls and data cabling. Our heater/exhaust fans in the bathrooms and toilets have been attached.

I have heaps of photos. The electricians on site spotted me loitering around outside and invited us in, so here are some pics!

House with Garage door. Caoba Stain Timber-Look


Painting: Taubmans Pebble Bay




Back Benchtops: Caesarstone Organic White

Bathroom Basins and Laundry Sink
  

Lights, Fans and Power Points




 Main Bathroom with Niche

 It was such a beautiful day, I had to show you our view. Can't wait to wake up to this every morning...



Last thing:  I'm trying to find stains for our Hume Lin1 doors to meld in with our colour theme. I've narrowed it down to these two, but would appreciate some feedback! Homeone Forum peeps, help!






No comments:

Post a Comment